“A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.”
Have a dispute and need to go to court?
Get a trial lawyer that’s been there before.
A lot of lawyers call themselves “litigators” or “trial lawyers.” Ask them how many cases they have actually tried.
Harrison A. Lord has experience taking trials to judgment before judges and juries across North Carolina.
Representative legal issues include:
- Breach of contract
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Trademark infringement
- Enforcement of non-compete agreements
- Insurance disputes
- Partnership breakups
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Usurpation of business opportunities
- Real estate disputes
- Personal guarantees
- Financial services litigation
- Fraud and constructive fraud
- Unfair or deceptive trade practices